What we expect from you
- The most important part of INARI are the people that work here, so we expect an awesome professional but also an awesome person
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good at communicating
- Wants to work in a startup environment
- Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
- For our engineering friends we like you to have experience in TDD and DDD and a decent knowledge of modern architectures
- Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
- Decent level of english
- Over 2 years experience as a backend.
- Experience with Python preferred
- REST / GraphQL API
- Experience with AWS (SQS, SNS, Parameter Stores, Boto3 libraries etc)
- CQRS, Clean Architecture, Event-driven architecture and distributed architectures (one, some or all of them)
- Programming Design Patterns
- SQL / ORM (SQL Alchemy etc)
- We will want to see a GitHub repo and you will be asked to do a technical test
Building a team where everyone belongs is crucial for us. At inari, we are keen to build the best diverse and inclusive company culture.
If you feel like you don’t meet every single requirement on one of our descriptions but you’re excited about the role, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the right candidate for this role or other roles!